Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Real Deal on False Eyelashes

For those who look like they never have eyelashes in a photo - No matter how much mascara they apply -- We know, it's super annoying! The RedCarpet PRO team suggests you to break down and try false eyelashes. 

Why hadn't you tried them before? Frankly, false lashes scare the beejeezus out of some. They get weirded out by eye things (it's a miracle some can curl my lashes or apply eyeliner) so the thought of gluing something to their eyelid -- and all the potential problems that could ensue -- has kept many away from the falsies. 

HAVE NO FEAR!
VIP Members', Nicole Noel, first attempt at putting on false eyelashes was not exactly a success: "I bought a pair, then preceded to leave them under my bathroom sink for about two years. Needless to say, my eyelashes didn't look any longer in photos with that method."

"So, I had Marcio, a PRO makeup artist from RedCarpet Artists, put them on for me. Despite some eye watering (I told you, I have eye issues), the lashes stayed on and looked fantastic. Finally, you could see actual long eyelashes in photos, hooray!" Noel says.

"Now I have a makeup artist in my entourage and he taught me how to put these dang false lashes on by myself. He held my hand -- er, not literally -- and walked me through the ins and outs of false eyelashes. With his tips I can actually apply false lashes on my own two eyes." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment